China Manufacturer Edm Graphite Block
China Manufacturer Edm Graphite Block
1. Thermal stability: According to the quench acute thermal using conditions of graphite crucible, we will specially design the production procedure, so as to ensure the reliability of product quality.
2. Corrosion resistance: Even and fine basic design will delay the erosion of crucible.
3. Impact resistance: Graphite crucible can bear high thermal impact, so any process can be carried out.
4. Acid resistance: The adding of special materials will greatly improve the quality of crucible, especially its index of acid resistance, and will prolong the service life of graphite crucible.
5. High heat Conduction: High content of fixed carbon ensures the good heat conduction, shorten the time of dissolution, and remarkably reduce the energy consumption.
6. Control of metal pollution: The component of material under strict control will ensure that graphite crucible will not pollute the metals when dissolving.
7. Quality stability: The process technology of forming under high pressure and quality guarantee system will fully ensure the stability of quality
|PingDingShan KaiYuan Special Graphite Co.,Ltd|
|isostatic graphite||square||blank size||blank size||blank size|
|Note: The above specifications include: 25 microns, 15 microns, 12 microns, 8 microns, 6 microns, 4 microns, 2 microns products|
|molded graphite||Round||φ135*260 φ140*260 φ160*220 φ180*260 φ210*230(260) φ240*410|
|square||900*300*200 650*210*150 550*450*200 510*400*200 510*310*180(210)|
|410*310*150(160,180,200) 385*270*210 310*310*210|
Ningbo VET Co.,LTD is a manufacturer specialized in production and sales of special graphite products and automotive metal products in zhejiang province. Using high quality imported graphite material, to independently produce various of shaft bushing, sealing parts, graphite foil, rotor, blade, separator and so on, also with the electromagnetic valve body, valve block and other hardware products. We directly import various specifications of graphite materials from Japan, and supply domestic customers with graphite rod, graphite column, graphite particles, graphite powder and impregnated, impregnated resin graphite rod and graphite tube,etc. We customize graphite products and aluminum alloy products according to the needs of customers, which helps our customers achieve success. In line with the enterprise spirit of “integrity is the foundation, innovation is the driving force, quality is the guarantee”, adhering to the enterprise tenet of “solving problems for customers, creating the future for employees”, and taking “promoting the development of low-carbon and energy-saving cause” as the enterprise mission, we strive to build a first-class brand in the field. Q1:What are your prices? Our prices are subject to change on supply and other market factors. We will send you an updated price list after your company contact us for further information. Q2:Do you have a minimum order quantity? Yes, we require all international orders to have an ongoing minimum order quantity. Q3:Can you supply the relevant documentation? Yes, we can provide most documentation including Certificates of Analysis / Conformance; Insurance; Origin, and other export documents where required. Q4:What is the average lead time? For samples, the lead time is about 7 days. For mass production, the lead time is 15-25 days after receiving the deposit payment. The lead times become effective when we have received your deposit, and we have your final approval for your products. In all cases we will try to accommodate your needs. In most cases we are able to do so. Q5:What kinds of payment methods do you accept? You can make the payment to our bank account, Western Union or PayPal: 30% deposit in advance, 70% balance before shipment or against the copy of B/L. Q6:What is the product warranty? We warranty our materials and workmanship. Our commitment is to your satisfaction with our products. In warranty or not, it is the culture of our company to address and resolve all customer issues to everyone’s satisfaction Q7:Do you guarantee safe and secure delivery of products? Yes, we always use high quality export packaging. We also use specialized hazard packing for dangerous goods and validated cold storage shippers for temperature sensitive items. Specialist packaging and non-standard packing requirements may incur an additional charge. Q8:How about the shipping fees? The shipping cost depends on the way you choose to get the goods. Express is normally the most quickest but also most expensive way. By seafreight is the best solution for big amounts. Exactly freight rates we can only give you if we know the details of amount, weight and way. Please contact us for further information.